ICONIC PHOTOGENIC CONTEST 2019 – Terms & Conditions
By registering to participate in the Iconic Photogenic Contest, he/she has agreed to the following Terms & Conditions:
Iconic Photogenic Contest is held for 2 days only:
– 31st August 2019 (Saturday)
– 1st of September 2019 (Sunday)
Only two(2) sessions per day respectively at:
– 2pm to 4pm
– 6pm to 8pm
– Iconic Roadshow @ Queensbay Mall (In front of Bonia)
- This contest is open strictly only to infants from 6 months old – children 6 years old.
- Contest entrants do not need to be existing purchaser of Iconic Group to participate.
- Iconic Group staff is not eligible to participate.
- Photo(s) strictly to be taken by our professional photographer (De Egg Photo Studio) to participate in this contest.
- Strictly ONLY one (1) chosen photo which matches the organizer’s theme will be entitled to participate this contest.
- Contestant(s) who do/does not follow the theme will be disqualified automatically without prior notice.
- Contestant(s) is/are allowed to wear their own outfit which deemed suits the theme or the provided outfits.
- All scoring is based on most outstanding and the creativity that fits the organizer’s theme.
- Winner(s) will be judged and selected from the qualified entries based on the organizer’s theme.
- The judging process can take up to then (10) days from the last day of the contest.
- The judge(s) decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Each contestant is eligible to only one photo submission for the contest.
- Each winner is only entitled to only one prize.
- The winners’ announcement made by the organizer is final and no correspondence will be entertained. The organizer is not to be held liable if the winners failed or delayed to be informed on the announcement of the winners.
- All guarantees and warranties for the prize(s) is/are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
- The prizes are as stated and neither transferable nor for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the organizer’s control, the organizer is unable to provide the stated prizes or any part thereof, the organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize with an item of equivalent or greater value, to be determined at the organizer’s sole discretion.
- In the event of failure from the contestants to provide the necessary information to claim the prizes, the organizer reserves the right to select an alternative winner at its sole discretion.
- All announcements will be made through Iconic Group social media posting and Iconic Website.
- All winners are compulsory to attend Iconic Point Soft Launch’s prize giving session to receive their prizes.
- Prize recipients must, at organizer’s request and free of any charge, participate in any promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the receiving of the prize, and he/she consents to the organizer using his/her name and/or image in any promotional material.
- Each contestant will be given one (1) pc of 6R size printed photo.
- Each contestant will be limit to only one (1) entry to the contest.
- Limit to maximum of 5 shots per contestant. No additional shot will be entertained.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
- All guardian(s) and/or parent(s) is/are responsible to handle and liable for any safety issues to the infant and/or children who are participating in the contest.
- Any personal information, including contestant and guardian/parents without any limitation, the contestant’s name, age, address (including postcode), contact number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this contest and for any purpose for which the contestant has opt in and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of fulfilling the prize where applicable and for any other purpose.